The Livingston Old Guard has been providing partially and fully retired men a venue for meeting and sharing their common interests and recreational activities since 1966.
Virtual meetings are now held each Tuesday morning at 11:00 am, over ZOOM.
We plan to resume in-person meetings as soon as the Livingston Senior/Community Center is reopened.
- The Old Guard’s current activities include our weekly, general-membership virtual
meetings that provide us opportunities to
- see and chat with each other,
- learn how we’re all doing,
- find out what‘s happening in our community, and
- profit from presentations about topics of interest to our members; these presentations are open to the public.
- Smaller ZOOM groups of members meet separately to discuss current events, financial matters, sports, and other topics of mutual interest.
Once we resume in-person meetings, we will return to our lively, full membership weekly meetings at the Senior/Community Center, with coffee and snacks. Our special interest group discussions will continue and we will resume activities we previously enjoyed, including card games, social hours, and bocce. The current meeting time for the Finance Club is Tuesday at 10:00 AM and the Discussion Group on Thursday at 11:00 AM, both via Zoom.